Ever heard of Visme?
If you’re into blogging or any other types of content marketing, then there’s a great tool for you – Visme.co
Earlier, I was using tools like Canva and Gravit Designer to fulfil all my graphic needs, but, now that I have discovered a new tool, for over a month I’m using Visme.
In this article, I will be providing my very own views on the tool Visme and why millions of people have started using just after the launch.
So, here we go…
What is Visme?
Visme is an online tool using which you can create awesome and professional-looking graphics. It has just come out of its beta phase and, currently, Visme is being used by more than 2 million marketers and educators across the globe.
With millions of great assets available and high customizability, you can create eye-catching PPT, infographics, and other visuals with just a few clicks.
What can Visme do?
As previously mentioned, Visme is a web-based tool used to create high-quality visual content in just a few minutes.
Here are a few things that Visme can do:
- Creates engaging graphics in just a few minutes
- Has pre-designed great looking templates (500+)
- Offers password protection for your assets
- Accessible from any device and any browser
- Supports media files like videos, audio, and voice-overs
- Can animate things, add transitions and popups
- Offers to share visuals as URL
- Has an option to embed graphics on the website
- Graphics can be downloaded for offline use
Other than infographics and presentations, here are the types of visual content that can be created using Visme:
How to Get Started with Visme?
First of all, you will need to sign up with Visme.co by creating an account and, after that, you will be able to create graphics as per your needs.
And, as soon as you log in to your dashboard, it will look something like the below image.
Since, currently, there are no projects so it will show this screen.
Now, in order to start creating the visual contents, click on the big create button and choose the type of graphic you want to create.
Choose one that you like from the hundreds of available Visme templates and start editing as per your needs. You can also start creating your graphics from scratch by clicking on the Custom Size option.
While editing, you can add charts, graphs, icons, images, fancy texts and many other options to your graphic from the left sidebar Assets Panel.
Just drag from the left sidebar and drop on your graphic. It’s just that simple.
In order to modify any element, texts or to change the colour; just double click and you will get options to do so.
After that, you can share the graphic as URL or download offline by clicking the respective Share or Download buttons at the top-right side.
You will get multiple options while downloading, you can download it as png, jpg, pdf, ppt, or HTML as shown below.
Just click on any option and it will immediately get downloaded to your computer.
Oh, yes! You have successfully created a beautiful visual graphic within minutes.
Pros and Cons of Visme
Doesn’t it feel like too good to be true?
Till now I have talked only about the great features and the positives of the Visme tool. But, now, let’s look at the few pros as well as the cons of the Visme.co.
- User-friendly interface and dashboard
- 500+ available templates to choose the best from
- Trusted by brands like IBM & Accenture
- Offers easy publishing and sharing
- Graphics can be downloaded, shared as URL, and embedded in your blog
- Already built-in blocks, icons, and images to save a lot of time
- Millions of free images and thousands of high-quality icons
- Also supports transitions and animations
- All the features are not available in the free version
- Premium might seem a bit costly for some of you (but totally worth it)
- Less number of templates available for Presentation
- Sometimes it feels a bit laggy
Pricing plans might seem a bit complicated here, but they have organized it very well on their website.
However, if you are an individual,
- Basic [$0/month]
- Standard [$14/month (if billed yearly), $19/month (if billed monthly)]
- Complete [$25/month (if billed yearly), $39/month (if billed monthly)]
If you own a business,
- Single [$25/month (if billed yearly), $39/month (if billed monthly)]
- Team [$25*(no. of users)/month (if billed yearly), $39*(no. of users)/month (if billed monthly)]
- Enterprise [custom pricing]
And, for education purposes,
- Student [$30/semester]
- Educator [$60/semester]
- School [custom pricing]
Visme also offers multiple ebooks, guides, and webinars on graphic design for free. You can access all the freebies here.
I have been using this tool Visme.co for almost a month now. As a digital marketer, I need to create a lot of infographics and visual content for my blogs, and the tool has saved a lot of time in creating those awesome looking graphics.
Visme’s AI-powered engine does an extraordinary job when it comes to creating eye-catching images and visuals in just a few clicks.
Disclaimer: I have been provided premium membership by Visme team to review the tool. I have used the tool for a month, and the views in this article are of my own.
So, did you like the tool? Or, using it already?
Either way, let me know by dropping a quick comment, right now.